2nd Shift Loader Operator
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $725 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Loader Operator to join our facility located in Holyoke, MA.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Loader operation
- Loading and unloading live floor 100yd trailers
- Directing truck traffic via CB radio
- Responsibly feeding material into processing equipment
- Housekeeping and keeping the facility in compliance
- Ability to maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Loader operation experience is required
- Excavator, skid steer and track mobile operation experience is preferred
- Must possess a 2A or 2B Massachusetts Hydraulic license
Qualifications & Skills:
- Self-directed person
- Safety first approach
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are required
- Positive, team oriented attitude.
- Open to personal and professional training and development.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.