Compactor Repair Technician
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $725 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Compactor Repair Technician join our facility located in Scarborough, ME.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, reconstruction, installation, modifications to all types of waste and recycling industry compaction equipment
- Prepares work areas ensuring company policy and OSHA guidelines are followed
- Flexibility with hours and must be willing to take on call duties and perform road calls
- Willing to travel across southern Maine and New Hampshire
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Clean driver license, Class B or C
- Experience with waste and recycling compaction equipment
- Experience with self contained and stand alone compaction equipment
- Experience with components such as pumps, valves, cylinders, couplers, hydraulic controls, hydraulic schematics
Qualifications & Skills:
- Familiar with Rudco, Marathon, Wastequip, Accurate, Galbreath, G/E, Square D, Baldor, Allen Bradley parts and equipment
- Strong electrical diagnostic skills pertaining to electric over hydraulic compaction equipment, electrical schematics and drawings PLC and PCB controls are a plus
- Must have strong welding and fabrication skills pertaining to compaction equipment
- Excellent communication and customer oriented
- Safety first approach
- Positive, team oriented attitude
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer