Landfill Gas (LFG) Treatment Plant Operator
Text Casella to 97211
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. [Nasdaq: CWST] is a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company that provides solid waste collection, transfer, disposal, recycling, and organics services. Casella operates facilities in 6 northeastern states, with 2,500 employees, and annual revenues of approximately $725 million.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. has opened a search for a Landfill Gas (LFG) Treatment Plant Operator to operate and maintain the Juniper Ridge Landfill in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Conduct day-to-day operation, maintenance and repair of the Landfill Gas Compressors, Desulfurization and Flare systems.
- Follow Safe Work Practices
- Perform LOTO on all Landfill Gas Systems
- Perform preventative maintenance activities according to established schedule or observed conditions. This includes but is not limited to: oil changes, filter changes, instrument calibration, cleaning and visual inspections
- Address any operational problems as they are discovered
- Perform necessary repairs and support third party maintenance activities as necessary
- Monitor and maintain spare parts and consumables inventory
- Available for call in outside normal work hours
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working in an industrial operation environment
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Demonstrated self- starter with the ability to work independently and use good judgment
- Commitment to workplace safety, sustainability, and environmental compliance
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain a good driving record
Working hours will generally be regular business hours, but call-ins or operational issues will occasionally require work on nights, weekends and holidays.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.