Let Casella help you.
In many cities, towns and counties across the Northeast, Casella is the partner of choice for managing waste and recycling. We offer a wide variety of solutions to help you create efficiencies including planning, implementation, reporting and continuous improvement recommendations. The net result is reduced environmental and administrative costs and an improved sustainability image that enhances your community, no matter how big or small.
Casella Organics specializes in the management of biosolids and residuals, servicing nearly 100 waste water treatment and water treatment facilities in the Northeast, many of them municipally owned or operated.
Our team can partner with you to...
- Reduce your community's environmental impact and save money by offering a single, private service that is built into the tax rate, eliminating unsustainable municipal garbage pickup or multiple resident subscriptions
- Manage your assets such as landfills, transfer stations and recycling facilities
- Handle waste and recycling needs for municipal departments such as public works, parks and recreation and city hall
- Increase recycling and diversion rates
- Reduce long-term liabilities and risks
- Keep your community clean, safe and attractive, improving its reputation and image